Google
 

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Trade amongst yourselves.

I'm a big believer in barter and trade. It makes good use of good items, reduces waste, and allows you to save your cash for when you really need it. So in the spirit of clothes swap, I am pleased to present it's high-tech child-focused cousin, U and I Trade.

Visit UandITrade.com to trade new or gently used children's clothes, toys, and other items with families from all over the United States. It's a great way to recycle the items your child has outgrown and give those things a new life.

And check out So What Can I Do - News for the latest press release from U and I Trade. They are now collecting items for donation to the people affected by the California Wildfires. Great work! Happy trading!

"Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and organize." —Albert Gore, Jr.

2 comments:

Neha said...

Thanks for this - looking to get my clothes to the people affected by the California Wildfires- this is an awesome way to do it! Thanks a bunch :-)

Karama said...

Hi Neha,

I'm glad you found this post useful. Thanks for reading and for your comment. Please visit again soon!