Google
 

Monday, February 06, 2006

Do good every day.

My friend Dawn alerted me to a book that should sit quite well with readers of So what can I do. 365 Ways to Change the World is subtitled "How to make a difference... one day at a time" Well, that's something I can get on board with!

Author Michael Norton suggests 365 ways you can make our world a better place. There's one for each day of the year. If you need extra ideas for leap day, just visit So what can I do! You can check it out from the library, order it online, or find it at your local or locally-owned bookstore. If you can't find it, just visit the website (www.365act.com) for more information and sample suggestions.

Between Norton's book and this blog, there's no excuse for not making a difference every day. Thanks for the tip, Dawn!

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang van Goethe

No comments: