1. Pick up an extra bag of pet food or a toy when you do your monthly shopping for your own pets. (Copy paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies are also welcome.)Check out Lisa's post for more ideas on how you can help animals rescued from dangerous situations. Want two of my ideas? Use these charitable search engines and click to donate sites. Of course you may want support a pet rescue agency in your area, but you can still stop by Lisa's site to say hi.
3. Send us a donation through PayPal (email@example.com). We know how to stretch our funds, and even $10 can help us buy food for a foster pet for a few weeks.
4. Purchase a gift card at WalMart, Pet Supermarket, or Pet Smart and drop it in the mail to us.
7. Use GoodSearch.com for all your search engine queries.
9. Cut out and mail us coupons for free or low-cost pet products (PO Box 30462, Savannah, GA 31410).
Enjoy! And thanks again, Lisa!
"Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." -Elie Wiesel, writer, Nobel laureate (b. 1928)