Google
 

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Save a life.

Saving a life is easier than you might think! I'm just back from the Red Cross for my bimonthly blood donation. Blood cannot be stockpiled, so the supply must be constantly replenished. My goal is to become a regular donor again. Won't you become one too? Visit www.givelife.org or call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (448-3543) to learn more and find a blood drive in your area. And if you like, read my previous related posts here here and here.

It only takes about an hour, and you just might save a life. Do it every 56 days.

2 comments:

Karama said...

Just FYI folks, "So what can I do" will be featured as Blog of the Day on Tuesday, February 22nd.

Karama said...

My pleasure, Uncle Jack. I hope you enjoyed your visit to "So what can I do." Please come again soon and spread the word!