Google
 

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Reduce unwanted bulk mail

Tired of all the unwanted bulk mail? Put a stop to it! Add your name to the Direct Marketing Association's Mail Preference list and eliminate up to 80 percent of bulk mail. The service is free.

Just send a card with your name, address, and signature to:

Mail Preference Service
DMA, Box 643
Carmel, NY 10512

"But I like bulk mail!" That's fine, just recycle it when you're done. Please let us know about the best recycling centers in your area. In Atlanta, I recommend Your Dekalb Farmers Market which recycles magazines, white paper, newspaper, plastics, glass, and aluminum.

1 comment:

dghnfgj said...

In English class, one girl Cheap WoW Gold said never give up when discussing. It just reminded me wow goldsomething about myself.WoW Gold Maybe it is wow power leveling something about love.WoW Gold My love, which began on July 3rd of WoW Gold 2005 and finished on August wow leveling 23rd of 2008, taught me many things. wow leveling It is not a pleasant world of warcraft power leveling thing to look back on world of warcraft power leveling that. But I know I world of warcraft power leveling must learn something from it,world of warcraft leveling no matter what it is, world of warcraft leveling happiness or sorrow.Our wow gold love did not go on so smoothly and we went through many things.